Banana PuddingThis is a very special plate of mines. The reason its so special is because it's my very first one ever made. My mother always was the boss of the kitchen but not this time, i was taking over :D, now this plate I try to make it for when the family gets together and celebrate every three to six months.
- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- 2/3 cups of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour
- 2 egg yolks (yellow center)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 or 3 bananas
- box of Nilla Wafers
- separate the yolks from the whites and add the milk to the yolks. Blend well with a whisk or fork.
- Turn on stove to #4 or medium levele
- mix the sugar and flour then add mixture to pan.
- stir for 15 mins(non-stop).
- once boiling is seen, stir for about 1 more min then remove from heat. Add vanilla extract. stir well.
- slice bananas thin
- store in fridge for a couple of hours (serve cold).