Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Banana-Strawberry Pancakes with Whipped Cream

First of all I would like to say that pancakes are my favorite food! I will never forget how my grandmother was making them for me when I was a kid. This love for pancakes is coming from childhood and I learned it from my grandma how to make the most delicious banana-strawberry pancakes. I would like to share with you our family recipe you will definitely fall in love with!

Ingredients:

1 1/4 cup flour
3 table spoons of honey (you can use sugar, but I prefer honey because I don't eat or drink anything with sugar)
1 teaspoon baking soda
salt
olive oil
3/4 cups nonfat milk or water (it depends on how you like it)
2-3 eggs

For the topping:

3 peeled bananas
10 strawberries
whipped cream

Steps:

1. First we are going to mix all ingredients together.












2. This is how the mix looks like.

















3. Then we melt and spread a small piece of butter in a frying pan (you can use canola oil, but I think that butter gives pancakes a very delicious taste)















4. Pour the mix slowly to desired size.
 Wait till each size of the pancake gets golden brown.















5. After we finish with pancakes it's time for the topping (my favorite part).
For the topping we need sliced strawberries, bananas and whipped cream.














6. Squeeze a small amount of whipped cream in the center of the pancake and place 3-4 slices
of strawberry and banana on the top of it. Then make a roll and add  more of whipping cream on the top of the roll again. Place 3 slices of strawberry and 2 slices of banana right in the cream.















7. Now you can finally enjoy your delicious banana strawberry pancakes! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment