For this assignment, I chose to make my favorite Jamaican "Curry Goat". My family cooks this for dinner on rare occasions. Curry Goat is delicious and I would recommend it to anyone. This meat has the protein and offer the healthy red blood cell we need!
- Curry Goat Meat
- Curry Powder
1. Buy the Curry Goat Meat
2. Cut up the meat into ice cube sizes
3. Wash the meat thoroughly
4. Apply the Curry powder on to the meat as you rub it in
5. Apply the garlic and cut up the onion and pepper for flavor
6. Pour the meat into a pot.
7. Cook it on the stove to cook for 2 hours
8. Apply some water time for time once see it dry out
9. Then EAT UP!