Sunday, May 13, 2012

Walnut Shrimp

    This is a recipe that I feel defines my culinary life. It is one of the most delicious refreshments so I usually use this recipe to entertain guests on holiday. My uncle was a cook who worked for 20 years. He gave this recipe to me and I liked it very much. Walnut shrimp is not only healthy but also delicious.

Ingredients:
3 Tbsp mayonnaise
1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 lb vegetable oil
1 Tbsp sweetened condensed milk
2 Tbsp cornstarch
1 1/2 Tbsp Sugar
Broccoli
1 small pack of walnut halves
1 egg
1 lb shrimp

Instructions:
1. Mix cornstarch and egg whites together with shrimp until they become thick.
2. Fry shrimp in the hot oil until golden brown and then place them on a plate.
3. Fry walnuts until golden brown and then place them on a plate to let them dry and cool.
4. After boiling broccoli, cut them into pieces and then place it on a plate.
5. Mix shrimp, mayonnaise, sugar, balsamic vinegar, and sweetened condensed milk in a bowl until smooth.
6. Place the shrimp on a plate and then add walnuts and broccoli.








No comments:

Post a Comment