Sunday, May 13, 2012

Molde de mango, Mold of a Mango.

This is one of my grandmothers old recipe she is someone very important to me, and as a kid i always like her mango gelatin. It's very delicious after its done and I would like to thank my grandmother for making it every time i visit her in Colombia and for actually handing down the recipe to me. Its very Good hope you enjoy.

Ingredients: 
1 bowl of sliced up Mango.
½ cup of milk.
¼ cup of sugar.
½ teaspoon of grated lemon.
¼ cup of orange juice from fresh squeezed oranges.
¼ cup of hot water.
1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin.
¾ cup of cream. 

 Instructions:
  The Mango is liquefied together in the blender with the milk, the sugar, the grating of lemon and the orange juice. The gelatin dissolved in the hot water. It allows it to sit and form lightly and then you may add the cream and steer it well. It is spilled in a mold and seats in the refrigerator for 3 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment